boombox ads, pictures & related (Broadband Suggested)

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
very nice Bobby, I know more members have there own brochures and stuff, everyone needs to ad to this thread, good stuff all of it.

When I went thru the old audio magazines and others that I have I only scanned boombox and related pictures, there are lots of home audio and even have some old road and track etc. magazines, if anyone would like me to look for something specific or from a certain category just let me know.

I actually wrote this before you posted the rest of those brochures but for some reason it didn't go thru

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Wow!!!! There's some great adds in here...

So much to oogle over! But, among the most interesting to me are:

• The Sharp GF-305, looks like a cross between the 9191 & 9292, plus it appears to have echo and pitch control like the 9696. Very cool!
  • The two attention-grabbing "walky" bikini shots
  • The topless girl lying face down behind the C-100!
  • The M90 / M50 add. Leads me to believe the M90 came after the M70. Can someone confirm if these were ever manufactured in the same year?

Thanks for sharing, guys!

LLopez

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
WOW those sure bring me back memories, I thank u all for providing such great ads :-D .

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi Fatdog & everyone-Those are just killer ads!!! I love the Walkman & Booty pics-Nice!!
I really love the Sharp ads and of course the M-90 ads!!
How way cool!
Thanks & have a super weekend-GB. :-) :-D

Kerotan

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Manchester, UK
Cool to see those- even though I wasn't around when they were new, I'd love to go back in a time machine- see everyone wearing big foamy headphones listening to 80s classics... :thumbsup:

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Toshiba / Walky girl is fiiiiine :smooch:
When I look at some of those older ads,it really hits home how unfortunate we are these days as consumers.It seems we have gradually been conditioned each year to accept less for our money.Though I lived through those years,looking back I still have to keep convincing myself this really is the same place.It's like we're on another planet now.If I could go back I would probably buy one of each....OF EVERYTHING!