Bklyn theater-boom room

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Hey Chris what's up brother !!!!!!!! Those 2 subs rock so hard the entire floor shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only imagine. It's been many years since I have had any real subs. That level of equipment must be clean power! :clap:
That was the idea to get the cleanest sounding {not the loudest} system
But i did achieve both!!!
What i love about it is the fact I can sit down an listen to two channel music .......I haven't done that in about 19 years because i always used the subs and front and rear tower speakers...... the def tec 9080 are so fantastic for music reproduction I'm enjoying the sound that fills the room !!!!!!!!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I love good bass , over time after having 2 15"s and 4 8" old skool kickers in my jeep , the rear lift supports vibrated loose, the exhaust hangers snapped off ,the dashboard cracked,the mirrors broke loose, I've had to foam fill the rear quarter panels and drilled holes in the body and injected spray foam , put threadlock on every nut and bolt,the roof still flaps like a drum but I'm getting there. Oh and if you ever want earth shattering bass in your house go velodyne servo subwoofer ,these sub's use electric motors to move the cone so no wimpy voice coil.

Oh if I had that room I would just say **** the rest of the house lol. Awesome jimmy !.
I'm broke ass poor so I just keep it simple. I bet Godzilla vz destroyah would kick total ass in your theater room.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I see you've added some black curtains, well it was about time!!!!! :-D

BTW Jimmy MyOhMy is asking about whats between the CDs and Discolites?

Guys I haven't had the luck to listen to Jimmy's new setup cause of my Cancer shiat but soon I'll be there to do a Maxell shot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.