Bikini's & Boomboxes - Boombox Magazine Issue 7 Swimsuit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

A little background on this particular issue....

Since the beginning I have had in the back of my mind an issue with girls in Bikini's, much like the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue that comes out once a year (in the States). Upon moving to Italy I faced some large challenges, the obvious one being the language barrier and the second biggest one, the fact that I don't know any one. Another issue was where to film if I could get some girls together. I didn't want to bring strangers to my home, especially with my collection and I figured that no woman was going to go to the home of some lunatic with a long beard who's plan is to take pictures of them in the bikini's!

So, after speaking with my landlady, she spoke with her daughter who told her she has a friend with a photography studio. I spoke with him, he told me it would be no problem to find girls for the shoot. I went and met with him at his studio in Pozzuoli. My plan was to possibly rent his studio space and get the pictures, but as it turns out, that's not how it works. I would have to pay him to take the pictures in his studio. This was one of those "Duhhh" moments.

What you will see when the magazine is released is a collection of simply beautiful art work. Four amazingly beautiful women with some of our favorite radios.

Originally the plan was to shoot one girl at a time, but on day one, 3 girls showed up. 1 we were going to film, Francesca and 2 that were there to help her with make up and be all around supportive. In the end, we shot all three and created the cover. It was a grueling 9 hour day/night and I have to say, these girls worked amazingly hard. A week later we shot Memby, hence the reason she is not on the cover. As it was told to me, Memby was a child star / advertising model and is a "National Treasure of Italy" as she adorned some of the most famous Italian products 10 years ago. In fact, this photo shoot for the magazine is her first shooting since becoming an adult. So that's pretty cool.

Italian art and fashion is very dramatic. The photographer, Luca asked me what kinds of pictures I was looking for. I told him "Fun, Playful and Sexy". The pictures you will see are missing only one thing and that is sand beneath their toes and ocean waves crashing in the background. But if you visit each of the girls Instagram pages, you will see plenty of those shots. Tell them Boombox Magazine sent you!

Anyway, I look forward to the release of the magazine for you all to enjoy this issue. Our target is mid September

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:

A little background on this particular issue....

Since the beginning I have had in the back of my mind an issue with girls in Bikini's, much like the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue that comes out once a year (in the States). Upon moving to Italy I faced some large challenges, the obvious one being the language barrier and the second biggest one, the fact that I don't know any one. Another issue was where to film if I could get some girls together. I didn't want to bring strangers to my home, especially with my collection and I figured that no woman was going to go to the home of some lunatic with a long beard who's plan is to take pictures of them in the bikini's!

So, after speaking with my landlady, she spoke with her daughter who told her she has a friend with a photography studio. I spoke with him, he told me it would be no problem to find girls for the shoot. I went and met with him at his studio in Pozzuoli. My plan was to possibly rent his studio space and get the pictures, but as it turns out, that's not how it works. I would have to pay him to take the pictures in his studio. This was one of those "Duhhh" moments.

What you will see when the magazine is released is a collection of simply beautiful art work. Four amazingly beautiful women with some of our favorite radios.

Originally the plan was to shoot one girl at a time, but on day one, 3 girls showed up. 1 we were going to film, Francesca and 2 that were there to help her with make up and be all around supportive. In the end, we shot all three and created the cover. It was a grueling 9 hour day/night and I have to say, these girls worked amazingly hard. A week later we shot Memby, hence the reason she is not on the cover. As it was told to me, Memby was a child star / advertising model and is a "National Treasure of Italy" as she adorned some of the most famous Italian products 10 years ago. In fact, this photo shoot for the magazine is her first shooting since becoming an adult. So that's pretty cool.

Italian art and fashion is very dramatic. The photographer, Luca asked me what kinds of pictures I was looking for. I told him "Fun, Playful and Sexy". The pictures you will see are missing only one thing and that is sand beneath their toes and ocean waves crashing in the background. But if you visit each of the girls Instagram pages, you will see plenty of those shots. Tell them Boombox Magazine sent you!

Anyway, I look forward to the release of the magazine for you all to enjoy this issue. Our target is mid September
‘Lunatic with a long beard’. That did make me giggle!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Hisrudeness said:

It was a grueling 9 hour day/night ......
Yeah jeez Chris it sounds terrible, i mean, boomboxes and scantily clad chicks...... yeah thats nine hours of hell..........

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
T-STER said:

It was a grueling 9 hour day/night ......
Yeah jeez Chris it sounds terrible, i mean, boomboxes and scantily clad chicks...... yeah thats nine hours of hell..........

LOL! Oh our poor little Chris :-( How on earth did you endure the all that "torture"? ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
This is disgusting, send them all to me so I can dispose of them properly :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

Jorge

Member (SA)
Jul 12, 2017
California
square-2.com
hopey said:
Maybe if a Male version was available we could have females join the forum?
This is a Grand idea!!! Male models as in Zoolander ;-) and bboxes, or bearded guys with Harleys'n' beer and the same would be a serious "follow-up" !!

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
hopey said:
Maybe if a Male version was available we could have females join the forum?
I can just imagine the naked poses with BB's held in 'strategic places'. Every male model would want to carry a monster BB in front of him and it would be a brave man who would be holding a little mini or mini-mono box in front of him - unless, of course, there's a big strap all a-dangle! :yes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
If anyone is debating whether to get this, just do it!

All issues have been great so far and this one contains chicks and boomboxes, what are you waiting for!

Status
Not open for further replies.