bad experience: soundzgreat123

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoomBlaster

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2012
Germany
Sorry to hear that zippy.

I was about to bid on this lasonic too but in the last moment his bad feedback made me :thumbsdown: 2 weeks after I looked at the feedback of this guy and saw one really bad feedback for this lasonic. That must have been your brothers'.

the feedback of this guy seem to be too fishy for me and I don't trust any seller that doesn't want to compromise. I mean everyone can make mistakes or oversees something. I myself sold a lot of my collection via ebay - and yes I also forgot to mention some little facts 1 or 2 times - it's human. But the point is, if you are a real boombox lover you are hurt when the box is hurt or not in the condition it was described or broken because of miserable packaging. If this happend one should always be willing to give refund or try to solve the problem. Honestness is a rare bird in the ebay game. :-/ Only bad thing is if the buyer don't report this and doesn't give you the chance to act, that was how my only bad feedback came up - I offered him fully refund and he didin't reply :huh: what the hack :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.