Back to the 80's

Magnotron

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2020
Amsterdam, Netherlands
After buying 2 big ghettoblasters on saterday: a Disco Lite (check post in 'collections') and Panasonic RX A2, i decided to add some shelfs to my work room and display all my 80's stuff. Mostly ghettoblasters but also walkmans, headphone, mic, some pinball art, an Atari ST and of course a part of my 12 inch maxi's and cassettes. Added a pair of boxes in the top left and right shelf in case i want to listen to a ghettoblaster but with some extra some base.
Ghettoblasters from top right to bottom left: Philips D8803, National Panasonic RX 5600, Philips Le Cube, Audio Sonic TBS1100, Skitronic ITC Disco Lite, Panasonic RX A2, Sharp VZ 2500, Sony CFS 88, AKAI PJ115, AKAI AJ420 FL (bought as a kid), INGQIU XQ912b disco lite / karaoke and a Philips D8644.

muur3.jpg

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
I love everything on there! What pinball play field is it? I’ve got a Street Fighter 2 playfield but sadly have just sold my Pac-Man pinball machine.

Reactions: Magnotron

Magnotron

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2020
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I love everything on there! What pinball play field is it? I’ve got a Street Fighter 2 playfield but sadly have just sold my Pac-Man pinball machine.
It's from Count Down. The back glass hangs in my kitchen. Love the space theme. Are you planning to buy another pinball machine. Would love to have one but too much doubt when it comes to needed space and cost (incl. maintenance).

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
It's from Count Down. The back glass hangs in my kitchen. Love the space theme. Are you planning to buy another pinball machine. Would love to have one but too much doubt when it comes to needed space and cost (incl. maintenance).
Had to sell it as I’m building a barn/mancave and ran out of money lol. It had been fully refurbished so worked perfectly. Bit gutted to sell it but needs must. I’d love another eventually

Reactions: Magnotron