Babes & Boxes: Rei & Aiwa CA-100C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Wow! More awesomeness Mono, well done!!
Love the Evangelion series, you should track it down. It gets super esoteric and wacky, but that's half it's charm.

I just picked up the same Aiwa the other week, will be replacing the speakers as the foams had gone on mine, maybe then it'll get some more dynamic power?

Thanks again for posting this anime girlies + ghettos. It's fanbloodytastic!

(I jusdt borrowed a better camera off a mate to try mine out, will see how I go!)

Rock On.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Nice box and great pics, It's a shame the box dosent apear to be upto aiwas usual standard though.

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
hemiguy2006 said:
Monolithic does it once again!!! :hooray:
As usual :coolpics:
Thanks, hemiguy... There's more on the way. ;-)

Gluecifer said:
Wow! More awesomeness Mono, well done!!
Love the Evangelion series, you should track it down. It gets super esoteric and wacky, but that's half it's charm.

I just picked up the same Aiwa the other week, will be replacing the speakers as the foams had gone on mine, maybe then it'll get some more dynamic power?

Thanks again for posting this anime girlies + ghettos. It's fanbloodytastic!

(I jusdt borrowed a better camera off a mate to try mine out, will see how I go!)

Rock On.
Thanks, Gluecifer... There's more on the way. ;-)

I don't know much about Evangelion, but it looks pretty good judging by the clips on YouTube... Way back in the day, Star Blazers was my main anime of choice... Now, it's Code Geass and - to a lesser extent - Bleach. You can't beat the storylines of some of these shows... They have an amazing ability of drawing you in and once you're in, you're hooked! :-D

Be sure to let us know how your Aiwa sounds after the replacement.

Rimmer36 said:
Nice box and great pics, It's a shame the box dosent apear to be upto aiwas usual standard though.
Thanks, Rimmer. :-)

I believe the problem with mine might be a bad amp (the DSL function makes it sound horrible like the woofers can't handle the bass - even with the DSL turned all the way down) and a possibly dead left tweeter. I'm sure other CA-100's don't sound as bad as mine. At least, I hope not.

Btw, good to see you back on the scene again! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.