April Fool's Day 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointdexter1906

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2010
:blush: :blush: :blush: um, wow, This was classic! I was like, daggonit - forget homeland security. If I have to give a deposition, my wife will find out how much I paid for my last box. :no: That scared me more! And the thing is, I am the prankster of the family, so I guess I have had this coming for a while. Thanks for a good laugh.

Ps. Scott, you can ignore my panicked email from this morning! :blush:

sony_apm_fan

Member (SA)
Apr 8, 2010
Australia
Well played, Fatdog, of course my email to you was a joke too... :dunce:

I worked out the latin, but missed the hidden link. Good work Terry!

:thumbsup:

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Love your work, Bobby! I knew it was a prank, but didn't bother to look any harder for ways in!!

Makes me shudder to think what you'll get up to next year...

Rock On.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Gluecifer said:
Love your work, Bobby! I knew it was a prank, but didn't bother to look any harder for ways in!!

Hmmm.... :hmmm:

I'm glad you guys got a kick out of it. I initially wanted to try something else, but didn't give myself enough time to pull it off. Maybe that idea can be for next year or....

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Fatdog said:
Gluecifer said:

Hmmm.... :hmmm:

I'm glad you guys got a kick out of it. I initially wanted to try something else, but didn't give myself enough time to pull it off. Maybe that idea can be for next year or....
You know some of us were a little worried about your welfare Bobby :hmmm: :hmmm: But it was a cool joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
I'm afraid I was too dumb to figure it out at home, then I was too dumb to figure it out at work. Mind you we've got our own Censored page at work that blocked me from BB. Boo! hiss!

Cheers

Brownlow

box boy

Member (SA)
Mar 9, 2011
finland
i knew that this was a prank cuz it was april fools day
and here´s nothing that homeland security would want

Status
Not open for further replies.