Anyone want a DIATONE JR-711?

ScottSpeed

Nov 21, 2022
West Plains
Hello again good people of Boomboxery!! So long story short I ended up importing two (#2) Diatone JR-711 "SOUNDSHOT" Japanese domestic stereos. Of course, I would like to keep both but due to my current situation I gotta let one of them go unfortunately. I believe this is quite a rare model and VERY underrated. One of the best-looking stereos in my opinion!!

So, I had just recently listed it on ebay but would be happy to do the deal directly if that helps anyone out, plus there's no fees. Here is the link to that listing:
DIATONE JR-711 VINTAGE STEREO BOOMBOX VERY RARE JAPAN ONLY MODEL (SOUNDSHOT) | eBay

It's unrestored "as is" and needs some love but everything is there and I think it's great starting point for someone!!

If anyone has any concerns, comments, questions, or advice please feel free to message or reply here.
I also regularly deal with boomboxes and walkmans so feel free to save me as a seller if you like!

Thanks again good folks!! (I hope that it was okay to post this here also?)
Best regards,
20231204_193309.jpg

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
Cool box.
I never understood why on most of these Japanese models the controls are written in Japanese and the descriptive text is in English.