And the Technics goes on & on !!

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
same here still using the amp, makes 3 grands worth of speakers seem like mickey mouse lol, you need to come over and see the silver amp man its lovely the Japanese really look after there gear, ordered the psu now as well man.....happy days...prefered the pioneers but as long as these technics last me till im gone, i dont care

Reactions: TechnicsDan82

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
That is unbelievably freaking awesome! Love those pictures. I'm a sucker for that stuff. Please keep the posts coming!
Thanks man ! means a lot im also a sucker for this gear too !

same here still using the amp, makes 3 grands worth of speakers seem like mickey mouse lol, you need to come over and see the silver amp man its lovely the Japanese really look after there gear, ordered the psu now as well man.....happy days...prefered the pioneers but as long as these technics last me till im gone, i dont care
See Micky Mouse Pioneer !! Technics is the only way dude !

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
Nice,that’s a lot of Technics!! I bet you have a 1200MKIi turntable to!
Thanks Ghettoboom ! saddly i dont have any Technics turntables or a Technics DAT Recorder or a Technics Reel to Reel as of yet lol i am always looking out for these three items at a good price not the insaine prices on Ebay ! Oh a Technics or Panasonic 8Track Recorder would also be very nice lol ! never say never as they say ! as for a Turntable i have an ERA turntable with an SME tonearm that is badass ! i tend to use my Sanyo music center Model number (G-2611KL) that i really love to use as it sounds so nice with its solid state amp ! i bought it for £10 restord it and put a nice diamond sure stylus on it so it does make you **** the bed with its bass and clear as a bell top end ! they go for around £300 on Ebay (insaine) but they are really fantastic sounding

Reactions: Ghettoboom767

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
yea i have 2 technics su v8 and a complete 90's system left in my back room.....the Japanese v8 is way to powerful though so much so it's blown my 3 grand monitor audio speakers and it was only on 3 N a half lol...Dan this technics gear is mickey mouse lol

• Haha

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
gunna buy these Reli...not built for quality but it should be fun vibrating the foundations lol