Akai aj480fs

Logic7247

Mar 13, 2024
India
Hi greetings for all
I am looking for akai aj480fs .I bought u unit from fb seller the unit is working but the pinch roller to be replaced i am looking for it
Also I need the schematic of radio board or full chasis diagram. Because the radio also not working. No power at radio board. The circuit is a bit complicated the radio ground and main ground is same. But there is cap 220mf 6.3 connected from 12volt in series 220ohm resistor then a zener diode 6volt grounded then series resistor 100ohms to the cap .but the cap +ve is connected to the main ground. Really confusing how does it work. It's always 0ohm between +ve and -ve terminals of the cap
A fm ic LA3350s is in the main board
Kindly help with schematic
Thanks

Attachments

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Check the function switch. Sometimes the internal contacts have corroded needs to be pulled down cleaned and rebuilt.

Logic7247

Mar 13, 2024
India
Yes you are correct. But I checked there is no short on it. The -ve side of the cap is also going to band selector switch but every thing fine there .I couldn't see any component defective there .the circuit is confusing. The +ve terminal of the cap is connected to the main ground of the radio also the -ve terminal is connected through another wire .may be some one swap the wire that's what I suspects I am looking for the schematic
Thanks for your reply