Status
Not open for further replies.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
baddboybill said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Fantastic score Bill....way to hunt another one down!

So what was the final deal, did he give it to you, did you have to buy it?

Really a sweet radio man! :yes:
Thanks Chris and everyone else. This is an awesome box. Jeannie was pretty mad at me for trading the other one I had. Chris let's put it this way it wasn't free but it was a pretty descent deal :thumbsup: took a few more pics with TC999... Enjoy :drool:

[ Image ][ Image ]
Bout time you shaved your head ya damn hippie! :lol: :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Last week I took some photos of Jeannie. I liked them so much I was able to talk her into dressing back up and posing with one of her favorite Gold Boomers. :drool: :drool: Love these poses the best although I have some personal naughty poses for myself :drool: :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Last week I took some photos of Jeannie. I liked them so much I was able to talk her into dressing back up and posing with one of her favorite Gold Boomers. :drool: :drool: Love these poses the best although I have some personal naughty poses for myself :drool: :thumbsup:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"I have some personal naughty poses for myself" - Feel free to PM me on those :lol: :w00t: :yes:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
baddboybill said:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"I have some personal naughty poses for myself" - Feel free to PM me on those :lol: :w00t: :yes:
DIBS!! :w00t: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.