A Little Happiness Happens...........

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
god bless my friend so beautiful to see lad, would love a cat but my place aint fit for one as you know grrrr

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
So here we are now @ the end of May & Little W'Orange is growing fast!!

This is early evening yesterday (Monday) & my mischievous little Orange has finally collapsed after a long tiring day being as naughty as ever but making me smile so much!! Almost like there's a little of my cat Botel who you have seen many times on here in him!!

He's loving & friendly, purrs like a tractor all the time..........

I'm so fortunate to have this little guy - Just what I needed to help me get on with life!

Watch out for him in my future posts

27 May 2019 (2).jpg

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
I lost my cat 2 weeks ago too. Looked a lot like this cat.
I m not ready to get another yet because i get to attached
and my feelings of me and my family were so sad when she departed.
She was 13.
I had cats for 20 years . Right now i m just not ready to get another.
Good for you Nick that you did get this very beautiful cat.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I feel your pain Deech. We lost our 17 year old cat when the kids were younger and it devastated them. We've avoided pets since then partly because of the heartbreak but also rarely is anyone home now with all of the extracurriculars etc.

It wouldn't be fair for the animal but little W'orange has Nick wrapped around his fingers already...

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Hell not me , if one of my cats bites the dust I'm already looking for another , its not the same but you learn to love each new cat . I would still be devastated if anything happened to my cats I have now , I raised both from kittens.

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
He's adorable!
I am very happy for you :)

I've got a Satinette pigeon and a rescue dove in my home. Love them both. Each has their own personalities. The dove flies over to us on the couch and watches TV with us. Animals of any breed and size are God's nurturers for us

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Not only is the young chap growing rather quickly, in the last pic I'm sure I can detect a level of intelligence by just looking into his eyes and seeing his expression. Methinks you have a Star in the making. :yes:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
[quote name="MesaAZGuy" post="370814" timestamp
Animals of any breed and size are God's nurturers for us[/quote]

damn I guess that explains rats roaches crocodiles and rattle snakes, they were nurturing us all along lol.