9/11 Never Forget!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Be nice if they gave the news stations the fighter planes because they respond instantly to **** this military dont seem to be able to anything about.

Also it was nice of them to dispose of all of the debris before anybody could analyze it.

I often wonder how Aviation kerosene can melt a steel girder building but it can't melt the f****** Jet Plane engine not that it matters cuz they never found the f****** planes anyway. It's amazing how you can sift through 37 trillion tons of rubble and amazingly come up with passports for the f****** so-called terrorist but not produce an airplane.

Notice how they love that term jet fuel because it sounds like Rocket Fuel and everybody knows Rocket Fuel gets real f****** hot but the part they don't tell you as it gets about a thousand times hotter than jet fuel

This 911 b******* is the biggest load of f****** crap the human race has ever had to choke down I just feel sorry for the f****** Pawns in this game because they're just you know innocent people doing their thing while some other mother f***** hungry for power and control only does what's best for them.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
JVC Floyd said:
Be nice if they gave the news stations the fighter planes because they respond instantly to shite this military dont seem to be able to anything about.

Also it was nice of them to dispose of all of the debris before anybody could analyze it.

I often wonder how Aviation kerosene can melt a steel girder building but it can't melt the f****** Jet Plane engine not that it matters cuz they never found the f****** planes anyway. It's amazing how you can sift through 37 trillion tons of rubble and amazingly come up with passports for the f****** so-called terrorist but not produce an airplane.

Notice how they love that term jet fuel because it sounds like Rocket Fuel and everybody knows Rocket Fuel gets real f****** hot but the part they don't tell you as it gets about a thousand times hotter than jet fuel

This 911 b******* is the biggest load of f****** crap the human race has ever had to choke down I just feel sorry for the f****** Pawns in this game because they're just you know innocent people doing their thing while some other mother f***** hungry for power and control only does what's best for them.
Very interesting program on last night about how NIST were basically ignoring chemistry and the real reasons why. Seems like they want the idiocy theories to continue in order to distract people from focusing on their incompetence.

Anyway, level headed people will always think about all of those affected, thoughts with you.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I'll never forgot! Such a tragic day!! Thank God for the super strong people like Jimmy who cleaned up this mess!

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Not to get political, but its a tough world out there. When we visited Turkey on part of a Greek Island Cruise years ago, we were welcomed. It seems today I would never set foot there due to the danger and hatred towards Americans. We've been butting into the business of middle eastern countries for years and they finally (over the last 50 years) had enough of us. Hence their cowardly methods called terrorism. I know this may offend many, But I still think stay out of their business. If they attack us again, send a nuke over there and be done with it. I feel this country has lost its balls.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Lost our balls? We invaded Afghanistan and basically created a new government. Despite the fact that they didn't attack NY, Al-Qaeda did. Maybe it was justified, maybe not. But it was certainly more balls than simply bombing a few camps.

And then a couple years later we made up total BS reasons to invade Iraq. I don't call that having "no balls". I'm tempted to call it having too MUCH balls, except that would be giving the Cheney crew too much credit. So I would actually call it criminal arrogance and stupidity.

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
The Afghanistan war is/was a waste of time and money. I say that because as soon as we pull out of there, a new regime of terrorists will spring out like weeds in a well watered piece of dirt. This will never end. My comment on balls was the fact that it should have ended quickly with a Moab dropped. We lost too many people fighting a lost cause.

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
This still shocks me to this day! I was working up in London on the day in a very busy environment so had no idea until I returned home early evening! Too much for most of us to even comprehend & is burned into our minds those images & video of that terrible day - I still shudder when I see video of those planes slamming into the WTC!! Terrible..............