4.2 Million Sold in Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Ooh, that gold mono has to be under lock and key at some secret location. You are doing fantastic work, Miles!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Wow, that's wild!

Top work Miles....btw, the Lasonic site is back up and running. Not sure what the deal with the blip was....but thankfully they are not out of business

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
Miles, i havent got the chance to congratulate you on the great job you are doing getting the creators info on this site.
i enjoy reading and watching the videos. :thumbsup:

=ml=

Member (SA)
Jan 10, 2011
E-Rock (Eagle Rock, L.A.)
Hugo, great to meet you at Chris', and thanks for the props here! You are truly an OGB (Original Ghetto Blaster) and I hope to see your "museum" :yes:

I want all of us to know as much about the creators as we do about the boxes so the Boomboxラジカセ Creators project is my main priority. I've got some things in the works that will crack it wide open. :yes:

Go!

=ml=

=ml=

Member (SA)
Jan 10, 2011
E-Rock (Eagle Rock, L.A.)
If anyone missed it, the 4.2 Million post is back up:

http://boomboxcreators.com/ :yes:

AE_Stereo provided some great information about boomboxes in the Middle East:

Hardly any boombox comes up for sale in this part of the world. In the area where I am called GCC (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman) more than 75% of the population is foreign workers. They buy electronics and take to their home country like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philipines, and other Arab countries etc.. Small fraction of European/American population also do the same. Very few people stay here for long. So there is no chance of getting any old box coming up for sale which was originally sold here.
Go!

=ml=

Status
Not open for further replies.