2019 Sunshine Meet?! (My 10 Yr. Reunion-09)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Reli said:
so we know where the 2 stars of the show are transistorised that's nice to know bro, hemiguy said his was voted number one because of the upgraded marantz woofers although i confess it's not the loudest because the woofers are 8 ohm but the sound is sheer quality my man :yes: :-)
Marantz woofers from a Marantz boombox? Or from one of their floor speakers?
from one of there floor standers Reli,

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Id like to,its in the timing,maybe more fallish woukd work?! If I can I for sure want to,just been going through some moving stuff and other ect,

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Hey Tony,

Once the clubhouse is ready let us know.
Then i think we should start throwing ideas around for a meet date.
Thanks for offering to host it this year!!! That is mighty nice of you!

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Fatdog said:
I would love to get back with the whole Florida crew whether it's a boombox meet or just a cookout. Hey, maybe we can all meet at Jimmy's house and grill some sausages! :lol: :-D
Hell yea be good to see you all

BassHead

Member (SA)
May 5, 2018
St Petersburg, FL
Thanks Fatdog! Believe it or not, the M90 was my first box, which got me into the hobby. For whatever reason I have gravitated towards JVCs, but I have a few other personnel favorites. It seems like that isn't totally unusual as many collections I have viewed on here tend to have a brand favorite.

The chase is much of the enjoyment, which is why I will appreciate that Bombeat 16 so much once it is in my collection :rock:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That was Ralf. I can't remember his last name. He goes by Ralf Radioration on Facebook. Here at Boomboxery he is JVC838. It appears that he hasn't visited Boomboxery in about four years. :-/

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
im_alan_partridge said:
I really hope you guys can get this meet on, back to where it all began :yes:
I totally agree with you brother!

Okay now that we have two choices to go to. Now we must decide which and when. Yes the fall sounds perfect due to weather I'm all for it but we must be sure that we will all meet!!!

I'll say it here right now I'm down who else.................................................................................?

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Ok guys,let’s try for spring 20’! Yes it could still happen!😊😎🎼🎶📻