2016 Merry Boomas Cards

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I have fallen behind on getting the card design finished. There was a late change in plans. :hmmm: :blink:

I hope to have the design finished and ordered by this weekend. U.S. recipients have no need to worry. It might be really close to Christmas for European members; mail seems to take two to three weeks for that area of the world.

It's nice to add some new guys to the list. Thanks!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
riker1068 said:
How much to get the previous years sent? I can paypal
Hey Bill, I would definitely send you the previous years if I had any extras. Maybe some time in the future I can reorder limited quantities of each and make them available. :yes:

I was able to complete the design, and the cards were ordered yesterday. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, they will not arrive at my house until next Monday. That means some of the European members on the list might not get the card before Christmas based on previous shipping experiences, but it has been a while since the last Boomas card so maybe things have improved.

Here is a little "preview" of the design:

teaser.png

:-D

riker1068

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2014
FLORIDA Jacksonville
Looks good. I bet if you were to get your hands on previous years, you could do a boomboxery fund raiser for like $5 each. Make some extra money towards the website :)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
riker1068 said:
Looks good. I bet if you were to get your hands on previous years, you could do a boomboxery fund raiser for like $5 each. Make some extra money towards the website :)
:hmmm: :cool: :-D :hooray:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Alright, the first batch of Boomas cards are being shipped! :thumbsup: :clap: :santa:

I apologize in advance to non-U.S. members on the list if you do not receive your Boomas card before Christmas.

PLEASE NOTE

Do not post pics or descriptions of the card when you receive it. Members receive cards at different times and the surprise and mystery would be ruined if you posted about it.

It is okay to say "Thanks" or anything else as long as you don't give away what the card is.

PS - Someone is getting an extra-special card this year because he has been extra good!

20161207_191145.jpg