Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
baddboybill said:
Mrs. Fatdog said:
Address labels just printed. I gotta admit...I got a pretty good chuckle out of this year's. :thumbsup:
Hope it's not a pic of Ira in speedos!!! :lol:
I mean no disrespect, but EEEWW! :sick: Anybody in speedos is ICK, but anyone over the age of 25 in speedos is EXTRA ICK! Plus :huh: what does that have to do with Christmas?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Mrs. Fatdog said:
baddboybill said:
Mrs. Fatdog said:
Address labels just printed. I gotta admit...I got a pretty good chuckle out of this year's. :thumbsup:
Hope it's not a pic of Ira in speedos!!! :lol:
I mean no disrespect, but EEEWW! :sick: Anybody in speedos is ICK, but anyone over the age of 25 in speedos is EXTRA ICK! Plus :huh: what does that have to do with Christmas?
Christmas speedos :lol: Last years card had Rick in picture :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
FedEx is showing a delivery date of tomorrow!! :w00t: :w00t: So, if all goes well, there should be lots of Boomas cards being mailed shortly thereafter. :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Guess what is in the box the FedEx guy just delivered? :-D The colors are a little more subdued on the card than the original CMYK artwork, but still should bring smiles to everyone. :-) :yes:

Time to start mailing!!! :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
All international (non-U.S.) cards were mailed today. U.S. cards will be mailed next Monday. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.