Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Fatdog said:
And then...

It transformed into this!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:agree:
The walkman belt looks way to funky for anybody to use, I don't think that ever had a chance. I have to laugh that somebody actually spent the time and money to patent that.
Maybe if they combined it with the Mork Suspenders. :hmmm: :lol:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Actually this might be a patent for a new form of highly effective birth control..... :hmmm:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
71spud said:
Actually this might be a patent for a new form of highly effective birth control..... :hmmm:
Are you implying that any woman wearing this would repel all potential mates? :lol:

I would have to disagree, to many men are willing to hump a dog if you put lipstick on it especially after consuming a few of their favorite drinks. It would take more than some nylon straps to stop a drunken horny dude.
Sick I know but true. :lol:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
MasterBlaster84 said:
71spud said:
Are you implying that any woman wearing this would repel all potential mates? :lol:

I would have to disagree, to many men are willing to hump a dog if you put lipstick on it especially after consuming a few of their favorite drinks. It would take more than some nylon straps to stop a drunken horny dude.
Sick I know but true. :lol:

I think the figure on the left is a dude... or at least what passes for a dude back in 1988. :sadno:

The figure on the right looks like a chick. And I don't think even I would have considered doing a chick with suspenders back in 1988. Although I did do a chick with overalls once... (Ok... more than once) :blush:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
MasterBlaster84 said:
71spud said:
These things crack me up, what niche was this supposed to fill?

i think guys who are into mixed martial arts bought those as a way of drawing unwanted attention resulting in having to fend off brazen attacks from people wanting to steal there rocket pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.