Coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Some shows you should just stay away from and never try to make better. :thumbsdown: :nonono:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Ha they might as well have Jim Carey play magnum lol.
These remakes are only because the new generation has no originality .

This new Magnum just got no game it's like some random m*********** they just scooped up out of nowhere.

Just slap a Millennial and a f****** Ferrari and call it Magnum the key to success for all the stupid motherfukers who buy into it.

I would rather see Rob Schneider as Magnum at least he would be entertaining.

I bet next to try to put Barney in a f****** Godzilla movie and act like it's the same thing.

Don't pay any attention to my comments I feel like one of those two old m************ at The Muppet Show who's always making fun of s***.

If they really want to s*** on the past they can just make a new Flying Nun series starring Beyonce.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
JVC Floyd said:
Ha they might as well have Jim Carey play magnum lol.
These remakes are only because the new generation has no originality .

This new Magnum just got no game it's like some random m*********** they just scooped up out of nowhere.

Just slap a Millennial and a f****** Ferrari and call it Magnum the key to success for all the stupid motherfookers who buy into it.

I would rather see Rob Schneider as Magnum at least he would be entertaining.

I bet next to try to put Barney in a f****** Godzilla movie and act like it's the same thing.

Don't pay any attention to my comments I feel like one of those two old m************ at The Muppet Show who's always making fun of s***.

If they really want to s*** on the past they can just make a new Flying Nun series starring Beyonce.
:lol:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Mind you I not the biggest Magnum fan I'm also not the biggest Tom Selleck fan because that f****** douchebag thinks he's better than everybody else he thinks he's wiser than everybody else cuz he's got a f****** mustache. Buy at least he has a mustache .that new dude prolly waxes his upper lip lol.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Floyd if it sucked I'll be the first to admit it!!

I get it on some peoples opinion and everyone has that right not to agree, but hey the director Fast and Furious is behind this. So who knows maybe the first season might be good then after that it will be all down hill. I've seen many shows do good on the first season then go south.

I really would like to see Michael Mann making a come back!!!!

Bad ass dude!!

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Fast & Furious had some cool aspects to it, but man that dude either doesn't know about cars, or just doesn't care. The script got at least 100 things wrong about cars and driving. Double-clutching when street-racing? Calling nitrous NAWZ? Being impressed by a "cool air intake" and an engine management system? Floor panels flying off? Tires breaking traction when you're already doing triple digit speeds? Using a Jetta for street racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.