The 3rd Annual Las Vegas International Boombox Meet 2018!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
62529.jpeg
Ok Boomboxery brothers and sisters, the 2018 3rd Annual International Boombox Meet is coming! This year it will be held at The Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada September 28th through September 30th. The main day being Saturday September 29th with a boombox meet/display inside one of the conference rooms there at Excalibur Hotel that we are renting.(Big thanks to Bobby aka RobTheeAssasin) for doing all of the footwork and research out there in Vegas for us!

A few of us West Coast members have agreed to split the cost of the conference room for the boombox meet on the 29th, but if we can get any other members to attend and possibly pitch in, it will reduce the cost for everyone. Any little bit would help, but we also understand that travel expenses can be costly and understand if folks can't chip in, but any little helps!

On Saturday September 29th from around 11:00PM to 5:00PM we will be able to display, blast and enjoy our boomboxes with no worry about the noise level. We will have electricity, tables, chairs and there will be plenty of food and drink there for everyone. I believe we are allowed to start setting up as early as 9:00AM that morning, but I will confirm this to be sure.

Anyone is welcome to bring a boombox or boomboxes, or to just come and hang out for the weekend. After all, its VEGAS! Family friendly as always.

If you are interested in joining the West Coast Boomboxery crew, and would also like to stay at Excalibur with us, follow the passkey link here https://book.passkey.com/go/GBOO0918 for a group rate on rooms at Excalibur. You can reserve rooms under "Attendee". It will show up as BOOMBOX BROTHERHOOD on the web page. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

We know its short notice, but we hope to see some of you guys and gals and your families out there if you can make it!

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
:dj:

Bobby (RobTheeAssassin) has done a lot of work putting together a great deal on the room and facilities fees. The banquet room will have plenty of tables for our boxes (I plan to bring 10-15), plenty of AC power, and plenty of food and drink.

Here's a video of the event 2 years ago, but that room was smaller and not as nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zDZeOaEO8Y

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I wish SLO. My wife and kids dental bills are killing me here. Might have to sell a blaster or 2 just to cover those balances and not pull money out of savings.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
blu_fuz said:
I wish SLO. My wife and kids dental bills are killing me here. Might have to sell a blaster or 2 just to cover those balances and not pull money out of savings.
Kids today are getting in to meth earlier and earlier :sadno: :blink: :lol:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
This has grown into a MONSTER!

West Coast Crew delivering the goods once again! :clap:
Hoping to have a good turnout bro :thumbsup: Wish you and Ellen we're still here on the west Coast, we miss ya guys

blu_fuz said:
Dam :-/ It woulda been great to hang with you again and walk the strip blastin, hopefully the next time around you can bring the family :-D

JustCruisin said:
BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!! :breakdance:
Hope to see you again soon James! :w00t:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Thank you Chris! Good ol Mr. Lasonic TRC-920 sent me a few fresh issues of the newest Boombox Magazine, and 1 voucher for a free Boombox Magazine T-shirt to the winner. These items will be raffled off at the 2018 Vegas meet, thanks again Chris!

Attachments