West Coast "Big Ballaz" meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Another successful meet in Riverside California, hosted by legendary big balla Dr DER

IMG_2228.JPG

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Hell of an awesome meet!.
Goddamn I'm freezing my ass off already and it looks like spring in l.a. ,
if you can imagine hell frozen over that's been the last 2 winters on the east coast .
please form the adopt a broke ass east coast collector fund so I can get my ass outta here.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Yes! Great meet, loadsa boxes on show there, and you all in T shirts in Nov, damn.

Looks like a quality day, more pics required :clap:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Radio-Active said:
What's that black one on the right wearing the rope chain? It's hanging off the table like a monster! Looks 5 feet long!
Good eye! Berecha J1000N

Berecha.jpg

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
T-STER said:
Yes! Great meet, loadsa boxes on show there, and you all in T shirts in Nov, damn.

Yeah sometimes I forget how far north the UK is :santa:

JVC Floyd said:
if you can imagine hell frozen over that's been the last 2 winters on the east coast .
please form the adopt a broke ass east coast collector fund so I can get my ass outta here.
Lol, freezing in Maryland??

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Thanks for hosting Dave, it was great hangin with the Nor Cal crew, Melvin, Hans and Jorge. So many boxes we're brought and exchanged amongst eachother, these boxes get around.

T-STER said:

Haha, yea it was a freezing 75 degrees that day, brrrrrrr

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Yeah some real nice boxes on show there, nice to see so many different ones to what we see at the UK events.

Lots of meets this year, West coast showing how it's done.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Reli said:

Yeah sometimes I forget how far north the UK is :santa:

JVC Floyd said:
Lol, freezing in Maryland??
Hell anything below 75 degrees is freezing to me lol.
We get our asses kicked every year with snow and ice. Winter is just one big frozen mother fukker. I've learned that I love tractor supply more than I thought I ever could lol.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
With a couple more BB's you'd be able to replicate The Great Wall O China with those beasts! Who had the biggest one there?

(Leave it chaps, don't even think about going there! :-D )

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Great little meet :-) Send some of that weather one state north!

I'm with ya Floyd I usually keep it 75 or higher inside.

Great video work SLO, that SoundDesign looks dope with the chrome strip under the dial!

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
MyOhMy said:
With a couple more BB's you'd be able to replicate The Great Wall O China with those beasts! Who had the biggest one there?

The Berecha was easily the biggest box. Loudest box goes to the custom white pearl C100FF...that sucker was loud as hell!

Big thanks to Dr DER for hosting the meet. Not only did we have plenty of boxes but lots of food and drink as well. Carne asada ranchera, grilled chicken, grilled pork, chorizo, nacho cheese sauce, spanish rice, tortillas and lots of beer and tequilla!! Big thanks to Dave's wife for allowing us into her home and kitchen. It really was a fantastic day. The NorCal and SoCal crew are a very tight group. We literally communicate every day on group chat. We find boomboxes and parts for one another. My last 3 boombox finds, a C100F, C100FF, and J1 were all found and picked up by members of our group. Without them these 3 gems would have never been in my collection. I am blessed to call each of these great men my friend.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
MyOhMy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :jawdrop:

caution said:
Great little meet :-) Send some of that weather one state north!

I'm with ya Floyd I usually keep it 75 or higher inside.

Great video work SLO, that SoundDesign looks dope with the chrome strip under the dial!
Thanks Eric! Thats your work right there, the chrome strip under the tuner is actually one that you sent me for and M-90, and of course the tape deck decal that you made for me came out flawless! :bow:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Dr DER said:
I want that big black boombox under the table the conion is on lol.
No you don’t.. It’s all beat up..
That poor thing needs a good ole JVC Floyd evil makeover. You would be surprised what I can do with even the most miserable scraps lol.

Reli said:
Another successful meet in Riverside California, hosted by legendary big balla Dr DER

IMG_2228.JPG
There would be another boombox on that pic if over send Hans his goddamn sharp back , he's been a saint about it ,actually it works and is ready to go aside from adding some tweeters to it , aside from that these twincam sharps sound pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.