Boom Room and Collection (Look Corrected Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Well its more or less finished and its actually more of a big cupboard than a room but its got 37 boxes in it and a stool :-D

A little background. I had a full wall fitted wardrobe at one end of the room, I totally ripped it down and rebuilt it about 10 ft further into the room. I made all new internals for the wardrobe behind the 3 mirrored sliding doors. Behind door one is my stuff, behind door 2 is the wifes gear and behind door 3 is Narnia :-)

z04.jpg
z05.jpg
br06.JPG
z07.jpg
z08.jpg
z09.jpg
z10.jpg
z11.jpg
br12.JPG
z13.jpg
z14.jpg
z15.jpg
br16.JPG
br17.JPG
br18.JPG
br19.JPG
br20.JPG
br21.JPG
z22.jpg

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
That's a great cupboard now! :thumbsup:

But why do I find myself wanting to whistle the following tune when I see some of the pics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_DTozbH8E

:-P ;-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
There is a lesson to be learned. If there are any members that THINK they can't have a Boomroom, this proves you are WRONG!

I could sit in there drinking beer every night of the week!

It must be LOUD AS &#*% in there!

Excellent Work! :yes:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
I could sit in there drinking beer every night of the week!

I have to agree with that!

You got yourself a nice little hideaway in there, and some nice looking boxes! Very clean display, I dig it

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Thanks for all the great comments guys, it really was exciting seeing it come together. The tough bit was "re-sizing" the bedroom part of the room and finding somewhere for all the junk in there.

If any techs or mods can flip them pics up the right way, or let me know how to do it, i would be very gratefull :yes:

devol-toni

Member (SA)
May 15, 2009
Macedonia, Skopje City
Wow.....I love the set up :thumbsup: :drool:

The pics is not right way in your laptop Alan, they are the same like in the post.
You have turned on the auto rotate function on your "picture viewer".
Find and turn off this function in your viewer. After this, open the pics one by one, rotate the one you like and then save the pic. Then you can upload rotated pics here. Also, try to use "Preview Post" function in "more replay options" before hitting the "Add Replay" button. I hope this will help :yes:

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Pictures corrected (thanks devol-toni), massive pain the butt, out-foxed by windows 8 again.

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys, it really is great to share with you guys :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That right there is a damn nice setup! :cool: I agree with Chris. Just grab a beer and sit in there all night enjoying the tunes.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Now that is as cool a when We (as children) built forts with living room furniture and throwing a blanket or bed sheet over it all. :cool:

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Such a relaxing feeling to be surrounded by a stunning collection of boomboxes. I bet thats a great place or a 'happy place' to go when needed. Super cool!!

Beosystem10 said:
That's a great cupboard now! :thumbsup:

But why do I find myself wanting to whistle the following tune when I see some of the pics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_DTozbH8E

:-P ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that John....now I'll enjoy it endlessly in my brain for the rest of the day.
Hopefully it won't replace 'its a long way to tipperary', another permanent engraving that from time to time endlessly loops there.

Status
Not open for further replies.