TRC-920 idler tyre

dubout

Member (SA)
Nov 19, 2020
Germany
I recently found a Lasonic TRC-920 in very poor condition but I have hope to get it running again. My biggest problem right now is the idler tyre. The plastic wheel is still there but the rubber is gone. This seems to be a common problem as someone else on here mentioned a few years ago that he had the same problem. But there was no solution given in that thread.

Does anyone know the measures of this rubber tyre? That would be of great help!

dubout

Member (SA)
Nov 19, 2020
Germany
I was lucky and found a small piece of the broken idler tyre inside the machine. I have now gotten my replacement and can confirm these specs:
Outer diameter 16 mm
Inner diameter 10 mm
2 mm thick

It's up and running again! :)

playab0yyy

Member (SA)
Jun 3, 2022
Tampa, FL
I was lucky and found a small piece of the broken idler tyre inside the machine. I have now gotten my replacement and can confirm these specs:
Outer diameter 16 mm
Inner diameter 10 mm
2 mm thick

It's up and running again! :)
Hey dub, any chance you could point me to where you purchased the replacement tyre?

dubout

Member (SA)
Nov 19, 2020
Germany
To finally clear this up: The dimensions are accurate, you can use those. I made an error when ordering the replacement.

playab0yyy

Member (SA)
Jun 3, 2022
Tampa, FL
To finally clear this up: The dimensions are accurate, you can use those. I made an error when ordering the replacement.
Ahhh gotcha. Any tips on how to get the tire off? Does the entire tire, including the white plastic spindle thing it’s on, just pull off? Or is there a trick to it?