The Death of Facebook | How Social Media Ripped Apart a Generation

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Your only complaining because you didn't think of it first, Rich shaming. This issue has always been around it's the control of knowledge or propaganda: spoken word, books, radio, TV now the internet.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Most people on social media put their business out there because they want attention because their lives are basically meaningless without the confirmation from social media to prove that they have some kind of worth when really it's just an empty parade of gossip. And they wonder why they have no privacy . They suffer from the look at me syndrome.

Reactions: Radio raheem

graceshen

Feb 10, 2023
canada
I just watched the video and it was really interesting. I think it's fascinating to take a step back and see how social media has impacted our generation. You can share this video on Tik Tok and use this service- https://enforcesocial.com/buy-tiktok-views to get more people to watch it. I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate such content. It's been an incredible tool for connecting with people around the world, but it's also had its downsides, like how it can be used to spread misinformation and distract us from the things that really matter. It's been a wild ride, and I'm sure it's far from over. But it's definitely worth taking a moment to reflect on the impact it's had on our lives and the lives of those around us.