Thanks to "miguel1love"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't leave feedback since it was my friend who won the auction with his user ID, so I thought I would at least post something here about miguel1love.
He said he was a member here but I don't' know his user name here.

I recently purchased the Conion C-100F that he had for sale that came with the box, manual and some sealed in the package Reel Cleer tapes from 1984

The packaging job was amazing - double boxed, bubble wrap by the yards - just great!

We had some trouble with UPS due to Thanksgiving and such, but he went beyond what I expected and got it shipped as quick as humanly possible.

I can't explain ho happy I am with this beast! I had one as a kid, and now I feel like a kid all over again. I have to go buy a bunch of D cells and get my neighbors to call the cops on me!

Thanks,

Bill

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Miguel is tops for sure! :cool: Congratulations on finding an old "friend." :yes:

fins5

Member (SA)
Jul 12, 2010
I think I may have gotten one from miguel or maybe sold one to him. :huh: Anyway, I've always heard good feedback, never bad, about this collector and seller. :-)

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I can't explain ho happy I am with this beast! I had one as a kid, and now I feel like a kid all over again. I have to go buy a bunch of D cells and get my neighbors to call the cops on me!

:lol: too funny.

Yeah he is one great guy I finally got to meet him at the annual Sunshine Mix meet we have every year.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Congrats on the Conion, that was a great buy since you just don't find any boombox like that very often let alone the mighty C-100F.

Miguel went above and beyond with a Lasonic I bought from him, making sure everything was in order before shipping it. I highly recommend him and his boxes to anyone thinking about buying from him. :thumbsup:

LLopez

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
:-D Hi btphoto, Sorry about the late reply to this, I'm very happy you got it and are enjoying it.
Thank you and the fellas here for positive feedback, I'm just an honest seller and want members
to buy from me with confident, As of packing I take pride and joy in packing boxes. Beleave it or not
I enjoy packing these beauties. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.