Taira RC-M90 Dreamblaster Photoshoot!

rns621

Member (SA)
Sep 18, 2010
THE COLORS DUKE! THE COLORS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t9nfhKhi9SI#t=8s[/youtube]

Nice work man, how many hours would you say it took total?

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Thanks guys!

It took weeks of planning, then a lot more time to get everything together. Was a few months from inception to completion.

It's a bit rubbish that I've not done another custom since this one... but to be honest I've not
yet found anything design wise that has inspired me. This will happen soon enough, and when
it does I'll rock a new custom!

ML: I'm on the Rainbow Tsunami bandwagon!

Rock On.

zombie

Member (SA)
Feb 17, 2013
wpg
pretty cool, just new into the boombox collecting, wondering whats the best paint to use?

thanks

KrashTDK

Member (SA)
Mar 29, 2015
Gluecifer said:
For those unaware, I've been doing a big custom paint job on a JVC RC-M90. This has been documented in great detail here:
http://www.boomboxery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8227

This project has been a genuine labor of love and I'm super-happy with the results! Today I did a photoshoot with her exclusively to try and capture all the details and angles.

Hope you guys enjoy them!

And one last one of my cheeseball new avatar

Rock On.

momasrdic

Member (SA)
Nov 6, 2018
Alexandria,Egypt
Amazing work.
Question is how you transferred or printed letters and signs on newly painted surfaces?
I would like to make some custom painting work on my Crown CSC-980L but I do not know what to do with letters.

JensisWelt48

Member (SA)
Jan 21, 2022
Germany
Now all you need is a white sportcoat and a skinny pink leather tie!

I am going to post the "before" shot for good measure...

've been looking for an old mh90 for a long time that doesn't work anymore, but in Germany it's not possible to get one cheaply :confused::oops: