Reproduction Conion, Lasonic, JVC labels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Here they are guys..If you have one of these models you know that with a label they look just as new as the day it was taken out of box...These are $6/label..Free shipping to 48 states (extra everywhere else)...I also donate $1 to the Boomboxery for each one sold...These Labels are printed on clear, frosted or white decal paper (depending on label) and can be easily put on with instructions...DONT GET THEM WET though as they are not screen printed but I have had some for over a year and they still look new... :thumbsup: Thanks ;-)

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Bill those stickers/ clings look awesome!! :thumbsup:

I'd order some of those but I'd need one of those boxes as well....I don't suppose you'd throw that in as well...would you :lol: :lol: :angelic:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I seen someone had an original lasonic trc 935 sticker on there box. The pic was small and the image was not clear. Do you have any 935 labels?

:huh:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
THAFUZZ said:
I seen someone had an original lasonic trc 935 sticker on there box. The pic was small and the image was not clear. Do you have any 935 labels?

[ Image ] :huh:
Adam I don't believe that is an original decal. Most decals are stuck on front of box to get attention. Where did you get this pic? Do you have a whole clearer pic as I would love to see it better :thumbsup: If I had a clearer shot of decal, could possibly try and get one made up :hmmm:

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
Am I the only one who would get excited while surfing epay thinking a Blaster was for sale, but it was only the labels for sale?? :dunce: Dang you Bill! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.