PC5 Speakers

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Hello everyone,

I am on the lookout for the speakers. I have the unit, no handles and missing a few case screws, but it works. Does anyone have a pair of speakers for the PC5? How much would it cost?

Thank you.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i have them if you're down my way again you can have them free lad and the handle
no postage
.im actually paying someone to grt rid of a load of boxes in various states if you come down quick you can have the lot free

Last edited:
Reactions: floyd and Brutus442

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Wow! What is it about Boomboxery? :jawdrop: Radio Raheem, once again, I must say I am taken by your generosity. I am going to take this conversation into PM to see what we can come up with. Thanks a bunch Good Fella.

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Hi Wes125,

Thanks for the heads up with that, I was previously aware the speaker foam was an issue with the PC5. It is even nicer to learn that the speakers were refoamed too. I take it that is a picture of your PC5, how does it sound after refoaming?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
OK FOUND MY FLIPPING GLASSES 24 HR LATER lol my phone died last night and i couldn't see jack s1hit lol

sorry if i seemed rude mark lad but it all happened at once lad......there may be 10 boxes you can take buddy

what do i think of the pc5 well i used to love them but now i think they are total sh1t....why because the stupid flaps always break off no matter how carful you are..i have one or 2 you can have with missing flaps yes the whole units lad

any questions i can now answer as i can see lol...i also have the box and packing for it too

Last edited:
Reactions: Brownlow

Brownlow

Member (SA)
Jul 15, 2010
Hey, no harm done RR. It can be annoying to find something that's misplaced that enables you to do stuff.:yes:
I see what you mean about the flaps on the unit, it would annoy me too if it is so as described. I am glad you've got your specs back, though.

Reactions: Radio raheem