Opinions needed please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I have made reproduction labels for 2nd Edition Lasonic TRC931. The originals had bottom corner cut off probably for the writing on deck door that says "one touch recording". Anyway my first set of labels I made adding the corner. But today I made new set and tried the cut label on my 2nd edition. So I need opinions should I make these like original with corner cut or keep making them with corner :hmmm: :confused:
Thanks!!!

Bad Boy Bill

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I would continue making BOTH...there's nothing wrong with an aftermarket label being a bid different...maybe you could try and make the C-100 spare tape holder strips now if you have time!

Good job!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
gsbadbmr said:
I would continue making BOTH...there's nothing wrong with an aftermarket label being a bid different...maybe you could try and make the C-100 spare tape holder strips now if you have time!

Good job!
Thanks :thumbsup: that won't be problem. You need some Gordie?

Bad Boy Bill

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Bill, I'll be needing a whole bunch of most of your labels, and I think if someone were to make the C-100 spare tape holder strips, they would sell...I would be the first customer for some of those!

I wish I had the skills to do what some of you guys do...unbelievable! I'm just good at finding boxes, and caring for them and taking them outside for photo/video shoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.