My New Sanyo M9990

Aerton

Mar 7, 2024
New Jersey
Ok sorry for being a newb here . So I bought this beauty and in pretty good shape . Tape will require new belts as it’s a bit slow but will get to that . My first attempt was to do the line in posted by another member here 10!years ago it seems . Pic of my work included . Now the white plug was immediately unplugged and I can’t figure how the F#*^ it gets connected again . Any help suggestions or a shop in North NJ? Thanks

Attachments

Samth3sanyo

Dec 22, 2023
LA
Hi, I own the same deck and sadly mine doesn't work at all I even have my own page on this box as well but I have taken the white plugs out many time and tbh they can be a but of a pain. Basically there should be metal sprockets coming out of the board and the square openings of the connector fit into that with the top slits of metal of the white connector facing up. If u would like I can get a pick of mine and send it to u.

Samth3sanyo

Dec 22, 2023
LA
Also there are 2 connectors one that goes to the bottom of the big board and one that goes to the same board but runs from the clock.

Aerton

Mar 7, 2024
New Jersey
Thank you, yes please send pics link to your page etc . Very interested in changing the belts and possibly adding led lights in the meters and she dial that would stay on while the radio or tape are on.