Looking for a slider button for a JVC-M80 Treble control

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
Well, Woppy75, a new member told me a person, probably the same, had a slider cap for me & gave me this email address: daviesmaclean@aol.com. I emailed him & he responded quite quickly that he had one & asked for a "friends & family" PayPal payment for $40 CDN to buy & ship it to me. I gave him the payment on his daughter's PayPal email & he acknowleged receiving payment then never heard from him again. It's been almost 3 weeks since I heard from him at all. I repeatedly emailed him to ask about my Treble Slider cap for my M80 & nothing....

FOOK that CLOWN!! He took my money & Woppy75 is probably the same person since he joined the same day he msgd me & hasn't been on since. I hate scammers who prey on honest people who just want to make their boombox complete for the joy of the hobby.

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
Still looking for a slider cap for my JVC M80 Treble slider. Anyone wants to sell one for PayPal money, let me know. It's the only piece I need to make my beautiful M80 complete. Chagned belts & pinch roller so now she sounds sweet but a bit ugly missing that cap. =(