I'm new

Dwarfboy99

Mar 24, 2022
Billings, MT
I hope this post works, I'm new to this website, I just created an account so I don't know what's gonna happen. But I'm planning on buying a Lasonic TRC 931 (gen2 I believe) and I'm hoping to get some help with restoring it. I am looking for a replacement pause button for the *piano key*? I think is what it's called? The bottom deck. If anyone can possibly point me to some websites or have any extras I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get. This will be my dream Boombox so I'm hoping to make it look as pretty as possible. Thanks

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
I hope this post works, I'm new to this website, I just created an account so I don't know what's gonna happen. But I'm planning on buying a Lasonic TRC 931 (gen2 I believe) and I'm hoping to get some help with restoring it. I am looking for a replacement pause button for the *piano key*? I think is what it's called? The bottom deck. If anyone can possibly point me to some websites or have any extras I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get. This will be my dream Boombox so I'm hoping to make it look as pretty as possible. Thanks

That's the same box that brought me to this site and got me to start my collection. Welcome. This site is a good place to ask in the "Parts Wanted" section. eBay is also your friend for parts. More and more people are starting to learn how to 3D print replica parts. I would like to learn myself.

Dwarfboy99

Mar 24, 2022
Billings, MT
That's the same box that brought me to this site and got me to start my collection. Welcome. This site is a good place to ask in the "Parts Wanted" section. eBay is also your friend for parts. More and more people are starting to learn how to 3D print replica parts. I would like to learn myself.
I don't know how to 3D print, but I've been thinking about looking into seeing if there is someone in my area who could help me