How’s everyone

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Hey what’s up everyone just wanted to give everybody a quick shout out!!!!!Jimmy still buzzing around got all my radios I hope my message finds all of you well God bless you and your families all the best Jimmy Mac

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
King of the Sausages!! It's good to hear from you, brother! Have you bought yourself a new Corvette C8 yet? :-D
I’m good Bobby thank you so glad to hear from you I check in from time to time no I haven’t bought a C8 I actually went backwards and bought a C5 z06 I always wanted to fix roof coupe

Reactions: THAFUZZ

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi Juan,this is still so painful for me! I just lost my father Dec.17th.,so I’m still hurting from that loss. Jimmy was a great guy,loved talking to him about cars and music and car stereos,boomboxes! I so wanted to see him again and you to!!

Reactions: ford93

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Hi Juan,this is still so painful for me! I just lost my father Dec.17th.,so I’m still hurting from that loss. Jimmy was a great guy,loved talking to him about cars and music and car stereos,boomboxes! I so wanted to see him again and you to!!
Hang in there Jeff life can be tuff at times. Sorry to hear about you dad may he R.I.P.

When I lost my mother, Jimmy and Melissa were there for me and now to lose that friend brother it has hit me really hard.

I know he is in a better place smiling down at us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghettoboom767

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hang in there Jeff life can be tuff at times. Sorry to hear about you dad may he R.I.P.

When I lost my mother, Jimmy and Melissa were there for me and now to lose that friend brother it has hit me really hard.

I know he is in a better place smiling down at us.
Thank you Juan for your kind words! This has been so painful for me but I know he’s in a better place,.Juan again thank you,we'll talk again soon.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I'm still shocked and gutted at the same time. still hard to believe and I had no idea it was even coming.
Jimmy would give you the shirt off of his back he was a good old soul.