EBay bidder to block yudiac-31

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
i would have responded by calling him a " dirty low down yella bellied sidewinder"
or no count double dealing varmit.
it's no wonder people like that are called sharks because they're mostly mouth and no brains.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I just cancelled an auction buy, it maybe wrong but there is no need to be nasty about it i offered to pay his costs always do if i cancel something

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
I just cancelled an auction buy, it maybe wrong but there is no need to be nasty about it i offered to pay his costs always do if i cancel something
But why would you bid then cancel…you either want something or you don’t…why bid if you don’t want it? I’ve never cancelled an auction buy ever. But I agree there’s no point in being nasty about it when you’re at the receiving end…I just told him his protest method was useless and wished him a happy new year lol

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
i would have responded by calling him a " dirty low down yella bellied sidewinder"
or no count double dealing varmit.
it's no wonder people like that are called sharks because they're mostly mouth and no brains.
Varmit…great word that, was it Yosemite Sam that used to say that a lot?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
But why would you bid then cancel…you either want something or you don’t…why bid if you don’t want it? I’ve never cancelled an auction buy ever. But I agree there’s no point in being nasty about it when you’re at the receiving end…I just told him his protest method was useless and wished him a happy new year lol
To be honest Si i'm not sure....in my case i was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder donkeys years ago, the deciding factor in this case the item was not multi voltage like they normally are from the usa lad

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
To be honest Si i'm not sure....in my case i was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder donkeys years ago, the deciding factor in this case the item was not multi voltage like they normally are from the usa lad
don't feel bad I won an auction for a lasonic TRC 920, 5 minutes after I won the auction they sent me email saying the s*** ain't available no more. not only that once I sold two items on eBay and both times the same buyer used the excuse that he hit the buy it now button by mistake.
I complained the eBay about it and they end up canceling the dude's account. so twice I had to relist the item.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
don't feel bad I won an auction for a lasonic TRC 920, 5 minutes after I won the auction they sent me email saying the s*** ain't available no more. not only that once I sold two items on eBay and both times the same buyer used the excuse that he hit the buy it now button by mistake.
I complained the eBay about it and they end up canceling the dude's account. so twice I had to relist the item.
Na i don't feel bad bro, it has happened to me many times where they have said item no longer for sale so all good

Last edited:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
I’ve never cancelled a sale as a seller or a buyer as I have to treat people on eBay the same way as I do in real life. Can’t do it any other way. Brain won’t let me do it even when I’m treated badly by someone else on eBay. It’s a curse lol

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
We don't always make the correct decisions Si but as long as you're honest and try our best that's all one can do imho, i have dealt with plenty dishonest people on the forums and ebay, such is life lad..people where i live are the worst man, you let them in they want to scope the place and steal or blag out of you what they can....it's very lonely for me as i honestly trust nobody bro

Last edited: