Archive - Toshiba BomBeat WX-1 (RT-S983)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Hello Fatdog,
I have been looking for those High Quality Labels you made for years and it seems that i was not the only one.
A small story is that i ve been wanting to buy them from a dedicated section here on boomboxery some years ago but all of a sudden one day this section was not there anymore. So i couldnt do something about it.
Now its the time to download them and print them myself, like so many other collectors.
A very Big Thanks also from my side for uploading all those labels and shared them with all of us. :-)
Looking forward for more of them goodies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
dits said:
Hello Fatdog,
I have been looking for those High Quality Labels you made for years and it seems that i was not the only one.
A small story is that i ve been wanting to buy them from a dedicated section here on boomboxery some years ago but all of a sudden one day this section was not there anymore. So i couldnt do something about it.
Now its the time to download them and print them myself, like so many other collectors.
A very Big Thanks also from my side for uploading all those labels and shared them with all of us. :-)
Looking forward for more of them goodies.
You are very welcome, dits!

Status
Not open for further replies.