Most Members Online at Once Anniversary Challenge!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
I have a special challenge for all you yahoos who are members here!!!!

TIME ZONE CHALLENGE!!!!!

The idea is to see how many members we can have online at one time. Given that the U.S. is pretty much smack in the middle of our membership zone from a time zone standpoint, based on central time in the U.S. it would work out as follows...

At 00:00:00 U.S. Central time it would be 07:00:00 in Germany, in Australia it would be 15:00:00. To help our east coast members we could go to 11:00:00 central making it midnight on the east coast U.S. (Being midnight on the east coast would make it like the big Waterford Crystal Ball dropping on New Years Eve! :-D ) This would make it 06:00:00 in Germany and 14:00:00 in Australia. So with that being said, how about between 14:00 to 15:00 for Down Under, 23:00 to 24:00 U.S. Central, and 06:00 to 07:00 for Europe (Germany)?

The only problems I see are...

1. In Europe it may be hard to wake up and log in due to partying and or sex all night...
2. In Australia you will be awake (possibly) and back to getting drunk and or sex again...
3. We may be in the middle of our drunk and strarting all night sex here in the U.S....

But as I think about it, there are no issues!!! We're a bunch of lonley homers who love our boomers almost as much as life itself!!!! Here's our chance!!! And we have no excuses!!! We have smartphones, iPad's, ect.

CAN YOU DIG IT?!?!? :thumbsup:

I myself will be logged in!!! What better way to close out the week of our Boomboxery Anniversary than with our favorite blaster kicking a hot tune? Are you in?!?!?

This will be the active thread. I believe everyone knows I'm a mod, so I'm going to make a call here that may actually have Bobby come down to 'Bama and check my head...

1. It's a celebration thread. Kooky images are welcome, you can push the edge but let's not go over it.
2. Loose language is fine, it's a party, but remeber, ladies are present...
3. Have a thick skin. I love humor from around the world. (Or for our Euro/Down Under members..."Humour") :lol: Let's grin and bear it if you get picked on a bit. You know many of us don't care already.
4. You must show a photo of the boomer you are using at the very hour we are all logged in.
5. Have a great time!!! Share an old yarn, or goofy story related to boomers. Let's overload the site all at once!!! :thumbsup:

Let's Rock!!! :thumbsup: :chris920:

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
Did I miss this??????

Did anything happen?????

I am so often No Logged on, I doi not know what is going on..... See, 'cause I work on my Bboxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Really, did I miss anything????????????? :dunce:

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
Okay, wait..... If it is 23:00 to midnight in central US of the 7th, then that will be the 8th for Europe! I should be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just call me when it starts at 00353 858433066.... And I will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:superduper:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
bredgeo said:
Okay, wait..... If it is 23:00 to midnight in central US of the 7th, then that will be the 8th for Europe! I should be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just call me when it starts at 00353 858433066.... And I will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:superduper:
It's been so long since I made an overseas call to the other side of the Atlantic...

Can one of our European members back us statesiders up on this to make sure Bred is IN??!? :-D

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
docs said:
6am on Sunday morning after a hard week at work ?! AS much as I would love to be here .. FORGET IT !!! :-P :lol:

Well you know us other jobless lazy bastards don't need sleep... :huh: :-P

Wait a minute...how do we afford these lovely radios? Governement assistance...NOT! :lol:

Get you lazy ass up!!! We're cutting the Aussie's a break and at least letting you Euro guys get a nap in!!!! :-P :w00t: :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
oldy --whats your final time decision --
EST - midnight
or EST 1 AM ?

and more important --
what should we wear :huh: :-)

we certainly dont want to clash - :thumbsdown: :nonono:

so - let prepare our outfits accordingly :w00t:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Im on the weekend holiday but im in. Will catch the breakfast one time :lol: . Im a night bird (US daytime :lol: ) anyway . And sorry if im goin to type something really dirty or stupid (you are familiar whit the second one in my posts anyway :lol: ). But can be still wasted :lol: . (there are 3 massive mirrors in our hotel room and we have some plans whit my girl :-P ). No worry we dont have a camera whit us (and im not goin to switch on my netbook camera) :lol: . And damn its a 5 star hotel (my girl company is paying for that :yes: ) and we are goin to use it 100% :yes: . See ya later.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
stormsven said:
Im on the weekend holiday but im in. Will catch the breakfast one time :lol: . Im a night bird (US daytime :lol: ) anyway . And sorry if im goin to type something really dirty or stupid (you are familiar whit the second one in my posts anyway :lol: ). But can be still wasted :lol: . (there are 3 massive mirrors in our hotel room and we have some plans whit my girl :-P ). No worry we dont have a camera whit us (and im not goin to switch on my netbook camera) :lol: . And damn its a 5 star hotel (my girl company is paying for that :yes: ) and we are goin to use it 100% :yes: . See ya later.
lol oh yeh, pics please :-P :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
docs said:
stormsven said:
lol oh yeh, pics please :-P :-D
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
redbenjoe said:
oldy --whats your final time decision --
EST - midnight
or EST 1 AM ?

and more important --
what should we wear :huh: :-)

we certainly dont want to clash - :thumbsdown: :nonono:

so - let prepare our outfits accordingly :w00t:

OK...midnight EST, just like New Years...that means 0600 Germany and 1400 Austrailia. :-D

What to wear...just don't be NUDE!!!!! :nonono: I've seen what a lot you guys look like...with clothes on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobby..if you could stop watching planes long enough, do you still have mine and Ira's pimp suits on file? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And everyone keep this in mind...a worldwide meet take a lot of planning and a lot of cash...

This takes a good internet connection and a reasonable PC or phone nowadays. So come on and join the fun!!!! :thumbsup:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
i just went out to get my annual haircut :blush:

and planning to look and BEHAVE alot better than the balance of
you animals

also do note that i am the FIRST one here = 5 hours EARLY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
Allright!!! Early arrivals are cool!!! (Probably the ones looking for the food first! :lol: ) Of course it should be mentioned that all food will be catered by...YOU! :lol:

Yes you the individual!!! Since I have yet to see a perfected Star Trek replication or transport module I cannot provide southern fried lemon pepper wings for everyone! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.