Sanyo MX920 deck problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I am still having deck issues even after I replaced belts and cleaned up deck...Everything works great including amss but deck stops automatically on its own and its not always the same. Sometimes will play a whole song or 2 then stop, and sometimes stops right away after depressing play :thumbsdown: Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix :hmmm: Also does not stop when in play mode with pause on :huh: ANY IDEAS :hmmm:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
sounds like too much drag on the cassette mech causing the auto stop to engage pre mature , could be caused by the belts being too tight ,or something binding up in the deck , i'm usually wrong 9 out of 10 times :lol: then norm comes in with the right info so just hold on :lol: .

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
ok, finally found the problem...Thanks guys :-D a couple of the rubber wheels inside were still a little dirty causing slippage. It seems to be working fine now :thumbsup: Again thanks Floyd and Norm :cool: :cool:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
This has only happened twice after I replaced belts on over 50 boxes with no problems ;-) Actually when I replaces these belts I did a thorough cleaning but I then used some belt and drive non slip and that is what had caused the rubber wheel to be slick...I had since stopped using the stuff because I noticed it causing slippage in a few units...I had thought I cleaned off all of the non slip but I guess I hadn't :hmmm: Oh well lesson learned not to use the crap :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.