Photo

DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH bentleygt09 on EBAY.

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#61 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,099 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:15 PM

Whoa :sadno: .

Like I said before, my transaction was good with you buying from me.

The only reason I got involved is because there was a good chance that you were using someone elses money that they got scammed out of to buy my stuff. I was sticking up for them.

Do what you want - I don't care anymore. I said my part.

#62 Loanarn

Loanarn
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Yeah not cool. What are these people thinking? is it really worth the hassle?

#63 71spud

71spud
  • Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

Yes, Bentley did PayPal me the $12 I spent forwarding the Panasonic. Also I will get a partial refund when I return the damaged M70 parts. I think he needs to cool down a bit and stop making threats in a public forum against my friends though. Otherwise I may have to point out I fly into ATL every month for work. Yup.. sure do...

#64 redbenjoe

redbenjoe

I Am Legend

• Eternal Order of Boom
  • 17,944 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

Yeah not cool. What are these people thinking? is it really worth the hassle?

loanarm --this thread might help you understand -- :thumbsdown:
i believe there was NO REAL $860 m70 sale --

and this seller should not be a member here = NFW

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9814

#65 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:35 PM

yes O'Hare to I-94 west would be the quickest way to hand deliver my box, rather than send it to the wrong person... just get it as close to the "beware of pit bulls" sign as you can.

this is one of the biggest 3-way transaction miscommunications ever gone sour..."im not even mad, im impressed."

#66 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,099 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

If I have to apologize for my comment about the punching. I will, I am sorry for that. It was a joking kind of comment and is hard to portray with words. PS, a dick punch is a silly wrestling move :yes: :lol: .

Here it is on youtube :lol: :

and another link with a video game, FFW to about 2:00:

Glad to hear that some money has been refunded.

I agree, you need to calm down a bit. If you still have things to say to me that are threatening and calling out local intersections to try to scare me, please do that in a PM. No one needs to see that.

We have only stated facts here and that's all I want to see.

#67 gsbadbmr

gsbadbmr
  • Members
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationBoombox Museum

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2340

Posted Image

:lol:

#68 hollyrockets

hollyrockets
  • Members
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationOlympia, WA

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

http://boomboxery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2340

[ Image ]

:lol:

Oh... I guess it's not closed...

HE HE!

#69 BentleyGT09

BentleyGT09
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationRiverdale, Ga USA

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

71spud.......You have the address too. Furthermore Whats the tracking # on the parts you returned that were sooooo bad???

#70 BentleyGT09

BentleyGT09
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

I think i am a reasonable man. Yes there was a item that was miss shipped and an item that was damaged.I took the buyers word and tried to make it right, I take all the blame. I try to fix the problem but i guess thats not enough. You guys on Boomboxery bid my units up only not to pay to teach me a lesson and i guess i am not to be FURIOUS!! Being the man that i am i will honor my Refunds as stated and move forward!!! Sorry for Being the old me but you brought some of it out.

#71 Fatdog

Fatdog
  • Administrators
  • 9,808 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tennessee, U.S.A.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

You guys on Boomboxery bid my units up only not to pay to teach me a lesson and i guess i am not to be FURIOUS!!

You can't make an overly generalized statement like that and not provide any proof. Just sayin'. ;-)

#72 BentleyGT09

BentleyGT09
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

I took that beating like a man. I have to wait 3 days to file a non paying eBay-er claim but i figured something was up!!!!! Whats so funny about it is that the higher it got the more i was going to give for free!! i was going to add a owners manual, 2 straps and carry bag!!! Guess the joke is on me!!!

#73 Superduper

Superduper
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,169 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow, USA

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Well, you must be the unluckiest eBay seller in the world. I have been on eBay 12+ years and have thousands of transactions under my belt. Never have I seen the number of relists like you have, and never have I relisted anything without first waiting the requisite number of days. Buyers frequently take 3-5 days to pay -- that's not uncommon at all. Tell us who the non-paying bidders are, so we know which Boomboxery member you are referring to.

#74 BentleyGT09

BentleyGT09
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

First of all it shouldnt take 3-5 days to pay for an item you bid on. Ebay should make it automatic with a 12 hrs before auction ends to retract your bid. After that then you should be obligated. You win you know what you bid on then just pay for it. I pay within 24 hours at the latest when i buy something unless it ends on a weekend then its the first business day. As far as my re-list most of the time its because i have the same item and just add any differences or just changed my mind. Im new to selling(About 4 months) and i am learning. I pack more secure and even send winning bidders pictures of items going through my packing process. I have 1 neutral feedback from Canada. If it was such trash then why leave a neutral feedback? I gave him $20 back he accepted after trying to get $45 for a positive feedback. The $20 was for a bad sim card. I never checked it so i took his word. I still left him a positive.

#75 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,099 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

You guys on Boomboxery bid my units up only not to pay to teach me a lesson and i guess i am not to be FURIOUS!!

You can't make an overly generalized statement like that and not provide any proof. Just sayin'. ;-)

^ Exactly - why would we do something like that to a fellow member? None of us have done you wrong. If there is someone that is a member here and knowingly driving up your auctions I want to know too. You have a few boxes I was interested in and if I was bidding against another person that wasn't going to pay, I would be furious.

I also have never seen someone sell an item over and over and over again with non paying bidders. It all just doesn't make sense. :hmmm: . I have been on ebay since 1999 and never have seen this before.

#76 71spud

71spud
  • Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

I don't think it matters what you "think" ebay "should" require for the payment timeframe, but the FACT is the last time I checked it was 7 DAYS. If you have a problem with that either don't sell on ebay... or choose to only sell BIN with INSTANT PAYMENT REQUIRED. If you have multiples of certain items, make that clear in the description, take different pictures, so that people see the actual item if it is used and the condition varies even slightly. Make sure your description in complete. And LEARN HOW TO PACK WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. Your buyers should not have to suffer for your learning curve. Packing boomboxes in a cardboard box with some styrofoam broken and shoved in to make it snug does NOT WORK. If you are not using layers and layers of bubblewrap you are doing it wrong. Also don't charge 3 times what it costs you to send something.

And the parts you sent me may not have been "so bad" if you didn't just throw them all in a box unprotected, with the power supply bouncing around. That is just irresponsible....

#77 mellymelsr

mellymelsr
  • Members
  • 2,113 posts
  • LocationNorthern Cali

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

This is getting interesting.... :popcorn:

#78 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

This is getting interesting.... :popcorn:

all i wanted was my box.

#79 Superduper

Superduper
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

what box? :huh:

#80 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,658 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of nowhere!!

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

swansoncj10 panasonic rx5600 he bought from the idiot was shipped to Spud :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

#81 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

i dunno, i forget what it was called or what it looked like it was so long ago :-D oh yeh, this it...

Posted Image

#82 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic.

but yes, its a panasonic rx-5600

#83 71spud

71spud
  • Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I just remembered that I took a picture of it when it first came in.... so this is the box in question....

Posted Image

#84 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

:annoyed: looks way worse than what i was expecting. last time i ever buy a box without seeing high resolution photos.

#85 swansoncj10

swansoncj10
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMADISON, WI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

... & there was a deck door in the photos i saw.

#86 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,099 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

I think your deck door is now laying in front of the boombox :nonono:

#87 Superduper

Superduper
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic.

but yes, its a panasonic rx-5600

I know what it was swanson, as I have 2 of them. But yes, I was being sarcastic seeing as we never really saw a box, hence "what box?"

#88 71spud

71spud
  • Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

I think your deck door is now laying in front of the boombox :nonono:

Yes it is. :-/

#89 BentleyGT09

BentleyGT09
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

Excuse me. I offered him A refund from the $110 he paid for the Boombox. i guess now hes going to say it doesn't work!!!! Yes he paid $110 for the boombox. The Panasonic......Done deal. Now The so called broken parts. He said he used the parts he needed and the others were broken.I know i packed them well but i took his word. Like i did when he said he forwarded the Panasonic :sadno: . Its been 5 days and im giving you 2 more to return them. Then its end of your story too! You are not going to keep me waiting for weeks again. KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!

FACT:
Why would you lie to me saying you shipped the Panasonic. :hmmm: I told you to ship it back to me but you offerd to forward it to Mr Panasonic and i would send you the shipping after you did as you say "your investigating"!!! :hmmm: You could have shipped it back to me. Then i would have refunded Mr Panasonic his money. :thumbsup: But you LIED :nonono: i believed you so i didnt refund Mr Panasonic. :-/ You kept saying you did for weeks! WHY LIE?? What were you afraid of??? First you said you shipped it out, :thumbsup: then your wife .shipped it out. :thumbsup: NOBODY SHIPPED IT OUT!!! :thumbsdown: THATS A FACT!! YOU COULD HAVE KEPT IT!!! I RETURN MR PANASONIC $110 AND ALL WOULD BE HAPPY!! BUT U LIED!!! :annoyed: TRUE STORY!!! :agree:

#90 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,099 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

I'm so confused :dunce: .