Yahoo.jp Blank Tape Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Takes me a while.. but I finally twigged about looking on yahoo.jp for blank tapes and came up with some realllly nice ones! All for pittance.

Most came from a lot with doubles all sealed so it meant I could open/use one and then keep one nice and fresh sealed.

First up, a couple of lovely AXIA Metal tapes. LOVE the palm tree design on the wrapper/J card. Dynamic window shape too.

Three Maxell Music Vitamins Chrome tapes of varying lengths. Brilliant name and capsule graphic on the shell is solid gold.

Denon Chromes, classy as hell wrapper hides a lovely transparent blue shell.

This is by FAR my favourite one of the haul, bought used, but in excellent condition.
Sony CDixII Chrome. Side A graphics

Side B graphics. Rockin!!

Had to get this used Hitachi Twinkle too. Hot glitter through the shell plastic and some
awesome reel spindles!

TDK BEAM 2 Chrome tapes. Lovely transparent shell and great lettering.

AXIA J'z 2 Color Chrome tapes. Superb design! Love that clear window.

These ones I didn't get doubles of and came sealed, so I'll be testing my fortitude to see how long I can keep these
mint for before I just have to open them up!

The reverse sides of them.

Really happy with this lot, hopefully get another bunch of em in the coming weeks.
Can't wait to record on em!!

Rock On.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That Twinkle and the Denon are very nice. Actually, they are all very nice, but the Twinkle gets the award for best looking plastic reels. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.