First Boombox in Over a Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
So I was walking to my local grocery story. There's a value village right next to it. So I decide to take a look. I've never found anything there. Well, what do I see as soon as I hit the back of the store, a grey boombox with a square tweeter. I get closer, and lo and behold, it's a JVC RCM-60. At least I think it is. The sticker with the model number is gone. And the best part, 9.99cdn. yup, 9.99cdn :-) Everything works but the cassette. Even both antenae are there :-)

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
nice little pick -up !! :thumbsup:

i cant tell if its the m60 or not (sold mine to spud) :-) :w00t:

but IF it sounds REAL GOOD --
then IT IS !!!

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
most of those boxes sound very good we could never compare the like of its bigger bothers but they hold there own we well :yes: :yes: :yes: i have an older jvc rc-828 which is a very loud box and not a real deep bass but good enough to really sound great :yes: :yes: :yes:

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
Hey, at least I didn't have "doilies" underneath it :-D :lol: :lol:

It's really wasn't by choice MB. Wifey wouldn't let me. But she won't mind when I tell her it was just 10bucks:)

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
petergriffin said:
It's really wasn't by choice MB. Wifey wouldn't let me. But she won't mind when I tell her it was just 10bucks:)
Well an M60 for $10 would be hard to argue with in my book but then again most of the female persuasion don't understand it even if someone paid us $10 to take it. That means your wife must be at least a little reasonable. :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
petergriffin said:
Hey, at least I didn't have "doilies" underneath it :-D :lol: :lol:
Speaking of doilies...

Where is Litfan around here? Did anybody invite him to join?

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
awesome! i think finding them in the thrifty stores or yard sales is the most satisfying feeling ,plus there usually cheap too ,you got alot of box for $10.00 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.