Rimmer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
To be honest, I don't recall exactly what got him booted from S2G. :-/ Can somebody shed some light on that?

walkgirl

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Holland
To be honest, I don't recall exactly what got him booted from S2G. :-/ Can somebody shed some light on that?

I think it was unfair, and not called for! :'-(

But hey, when you search long enough, i am sure they find a reason to bann santaclaus even ;-)

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
I have read Rimmers past posts and I believe he is a valuable member. I'd say go for it!

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
rimmer tim that is seemed like a pretty nice guy to me.
i would enjoy his company here. i never had anything against that guy at all. he was a lot of fun and a pretty clever chap as well.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Woah,i did`nt expect such as much positive replys..i thought some people had some issues with him..
And hey ed,trust you ha ha ha,nice to see your back to your usual "funny guy" self again !! :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Ghettoman and Nicolle - go get Rimmer and tell him to sign up. :-)

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
[There was also talk about him not paying Jens for the BBDb.] Yes. That was it. I received a strange request for advice from Jens as to whether Tim needed disiplining/ Banning. I believe there were a couple more members he owed money too. Tim never did anything to me though. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.