The TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper

Member (SA)
Last year, we had a 12 days of Christmas Challenge -- Post a single boombox the first day, 2 boomboxes the second day (hopefully, same or similar boxes, in keeping with the spirit of the 12 days of christmas), etc. We had a blast and lots and lots of entries.

I just got back from a long vacation, so I'm going to bed. Perhaps for 2 days straight! :w00t:

But I know some of you guys were looking forward to another photo session this year, so I wanted to kick this off BEFORE I went to bed. |-) |-) |-)

So.... anyone that wants to post their christmas shots for this years 12 days of christmas (starting christmas day), feel free to post beginning NOW. To try to get more pictures posted, the rules will be relaxed this year. Although it's best to shoot duplicates, anything will be OK this year as long as it's in keeping with the count: 1 boombox on the first day, 2 boombox on the second day, 3 boomboxes on the third day.... etc.

And the winner........... check with Glucifer for your prize. :lol: :lol:

|-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-) |-)

ViennaSound

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Vienna / Austria
Afraid i can´t go with every day, because went ill and stay in bed. :-/
But on christmas day i must pull out the big LEVIS and bling+boom against the tree... :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
YO !!!
where is all the box// game spirit :huh: |-) |-) |-)

its not that wicked hard to post up just ONE box -
right ????????

we could have 938 boxes up here by now --- :-O

STILL TIME FOR DAY ONE :yes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :breakdance:

kingrat2010

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2010
austria west
kingrat2010.blogspot.com
do you live in a museum ??
2 years ago circumstances forced me to live with my parents again, anyway no big problem because its a big house with two separate apartments
but my father happens to be art collector, artist so it looks like a gallery and there are no plain walls to display the boxes the way i like
but i do love art too, so im good

Status
Not open for further replies.