I couldn't resist. The Mystery Boombox is MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
Yep. Call me a fool. I've done it already a couple of times.

I bought that mystery boombox from ebay. Probably a waste of moola, but I just couldn't resist.

HA HA!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Way to go, Holly! Ghettoblaster4life has many boomboxes to members here. You shouldn't be disappointed. :-)

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
Yeah, I'll probably have to wait until summer for a M70, sadly. Too many expenses(2 oldest kids are 15 and 17, so driver's ed and auto insurance is a killer.) I hope it will be by June, though.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
SWEET!

You know, when the description said it was better than other years, my kid senses kicked in and the sugar plum fairies took over. I thought there may be a Santa and this one might be super cool. Besides that, I've burned through $50 before without much to show for it (not that I like wasting $50). I thought this would be exciting if nothing else. I mean, the ad shows it wrapped, TOO!!!

:thumbsup: :surf:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
hollyrockets said:
SWEET!

You know, when the description said it was better than other years, my kid senses kicked in and the sugar plum fairies took over. I thought there may be a Santa and this one might be super cool. Besides that, I've burned through $50 before without much to show for it (not that I like wasting $50). I thought this would be exciting if nothing else. I mean, the ad shows it wrapped, TOO!!!

:thumbsup: :surf:
The coolest part is you know its a bbx but not which one and since its wrapped its just like a regular present from Santa :hmmm: :-D :w00t: :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.