Boomboxery pays homage to the Old Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Many of you might remember this from the 2010 April Fool's Day. I thought I'd make it a permanent style. Of course, I changed the logo a little bit. :-D You can select it in the User Control Panel -> Board Preferences

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
I had it on woodie for a very long time until earlier today.

I could only last about an hour on the B2G setting and then changed it to black.

When I'm there, I expect that interface, but seeing it here is actually quite disorienting.

:lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
jaetee said:

I could only last about an hour on the B2G setting and then changed it to black.

When I'm there, I expect that interface, but seeing it here is actually quite disorienting.

:lol: :lol:

I remember hearing from a few staunch S2G members that Boomboxery was "too complicated." Maybe it will help them feel a little more at home. :-P

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Fatdog said:
jaetee said:

:lol: :lol:

I remember hearing from a few staunch S2G members that Boomboxery was "too complicated." Maybe it will help them feel a little more at home. :-P
Actually, using that interface made me go back over to S2G and poke around again, which I've been trying to do more frequently anyway.

I really don't have anything against that site or anyone there... But seem to have too much fun over here to go there so much anymore. I will say that it definitely feels like there are more haters over there than here. (not trying to start a fight or anything... I'm just voicing my perception).

isolator42

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Surrey, UK
This is So funny :-)

...changed to B2G for no, but how will i cope without the random boomer at the top of each new page?

Status
Not open for further replies.