To open or not to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These came with my Conion C-100F as sort of a bonus:

Are these rare, and should remain sealed, or are they very common and I can just rip open the package and make my Conion look that much cooler with one of these spinning in it? - lol!

Oh, and I'm not trying to sell these! I don't want to break any rules just yet at least!

fins5

Member (SA)
Jul 12, 2010
Open - for sure. What I'd do, anyway!

If you want a museum piece, you could buy one of those $600 Pioneer reel tapes off ebay. Stick it in its own pedestal display with a clear dome cover, some fancy lighting and lots of motion sensors to ward away the burglars. :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Definitely open! They'll look better in your boomer than in the package.

Those will never be collector-worthy like the Teac reel tapes, which I'd probably tell you to open as well...

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Someone makes a knock-off on ebay in lots of 3/6/15 etc.... in different colors too. But, just about all of them are vintage and not made anymore.

If you just want the look of the REEL tapes, check out th Eagle brand 15 min tapes to have in your decks when not in use. Spruces up the look of the BBX at a fraction of the cost. Some guys even wind more tape material into those Eagle Reel cassettes :yes: . They are white reels too BTW.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5545&hilit=eagle+clear

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
btphoto said:
These came with my Conion C-100F as sort of a bonus:

Oh, and I'm not trying to sell these! I don't want to break any rules just yet at least!
Your not breaking any rules, what ya asking for the Conion C100 ;-) :-D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.