Uh oh, might have to sell my entire collection already

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yeah right! Babies like music too :breakdance: .

Now, almost one year ago exactly we went through this (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2485&hilit=pregnant) and it ended up not working out. We lost the baby only a couple weeks after I told everyone :'-( . It's been a hard year dealing with it only because it seems that everyone else got pregnant after we did and has now had their babies and are enjoying their lives with them....... I feel the envy inside when I hold someone elses kid that would be about the same age as the one we lost. It's bitter sweet because I am really happy for everyone that had no problems and their babies ROCK!

Anywho - happy times ahead!

She took one test yesterday morning and has a doc appointment on friday just before the boombox meet at my house on saturday. You guys are the only ones I am telling until we find out more and if it is all good then we probably won't say anything to anyone until after christmas or until Arielle starts to show.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
SUPER OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That is fantastic news, blu. :cool: I hope you both are blessed with a trouble-free pregnancy this time. Keep us posted, okay?? :yes: :yes:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
CONGRATULATIONS BLU. :yes:

Now if your child turns out not to like music or it's allergic to cassette tapes we'll gladly help you purge your collection. :-P :lol:

Your only task for the future is to make sure your child is obsessed with boomboxes. :thumbsup:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
OMG --i am SOOOOOOOO glad we opted to not send those 2 beach chicks over :nonono: :w00t: :lol:
could have been some poor timing :-D

and as soon as the kid pops out --tell it i said :::

:hi: :hbd: :rock:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks a lot guys - love the support here, it's fantastic.

More pics just because:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
blu_fuz said:
71spud said:

Of the wifey?

OK

:lol:
Sort of.... there is an unwritten rule that any announcement of this sort is to be followed by pictures of the events that lead up to it. Not my rule... Ira told me about it. Just PM him the pictures and he will take care of it. That is what he told me anyway.... :hmmm:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
The log place is my Dad's. It's his cabin he bought in Wisconsin Dells, WI a few years ago. Pretty much re-built everything but the exterior walls.

We were there that weekend to hike and help out with some of the work.

Fun stuff.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Stay level headed mate through it all as I'm sure you will. Sometimes things have their own way of working themselves out.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Congratulations.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
congrats blu and new family ,, i know how that feels been there before and its not easy but there is always hope after 23 years my son will be 22 this year... glad to hear that everything is fine now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.