Seeking a scheme conion c-100f

Status
Not open for further replies.

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
welcome to the site ... the beloved conion c100 everyone favorite ,,, doing a restoration ,, may i ask if its electrical or just a complete overall restoration :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Welcome aboard, Sandy. :thumbsup: Finding a service manual or schematic for the Conion C100 is close to impossible. Maybe we can help with your problems. :yes:

Sandyg

Member (SA)
Nov 6, 2010
Russia/Saint-Petersburg
Big thanks to all who responded to my question. External condition Conion good (for his age). Problems with electrical parts: the tuner is stable reception station only to mono-in stereo does not accept at all, stereo indicator does not light up (I think that the problem with the stereo-mono switch, carbon monoxide). On the tape1 a strong noise in speakers. At the very low volume disappears the left channel audio is similar to the depreciation of the regulator. I replaced all the belts, there was a problem with a string scale of the tuner, it too, I already did. Not enough glass insert gate tape and lining (molding) the box for the tapes.
Here is a brief description :-)

Sandyg

Member (SA)
Nov 6, 2010
Russia/Saint-Petersburg
Cleaning switch stereo-mono. Noise in FM now there is no indicator FM stereo was light, but .... now it is lit constantly, even when I listen to the tape. Why?
Does not operate the volume control noise. Please tell us the type, resistance and brand to order it in the directory. On my not seen his signs: (
Thank you!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Sorry, Sandyg. It seems that the problem is beyond my technical knowledge. :-/

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Sandyg said:
Cleaning switch stereo-mono. Noise in FM now there is no indicator FM stereo was light, but .... now it is lit constantly, even when I listen to the tape. Why?
Does not operate the volume control noise. Please tell us the type, resistance and brand to order it in the directory. On my not seen his signs: (
Thank you!
What did you clean with :huh: and did you try to clean tuner with tuner cleaner :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.