Does anyone have a Hitachi TRK-9100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I picked one of these up, deck is non-functional, I've belted it, and can get it to FF and Rew OK, it Plays, but the take up doesn't work, maybe I've got the belts on wrong? Hard to imagine as there are only two belts, a larger one and a smaller one, the tape counter belt is fine.

So I was wondering, if some kind soul has one, could they take a couple of close up pics of the belts, just to confirm that I have them on right. I would be happy to provide my gratitude in exchange.

Also if you have one of these, and had a similar experience I would hear from you.

Thanks.

Edit: Thought I'd add a pic.

sean 91

Member (SA)
Sep 7, 2010
United Kingdom
if only id found this earlier. id love to help you out but cannot find any pics of the inside. it had a cassette overhaul as well, but i sold it last month :sadno: :sadno:
post up some pics of the deck and maybe someone can spot your error

good luck

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Terry said:
So I picked one of these up, deck is non-functional, I've belted it, and can get it to FF and Rew OK, it Plays, but the take up doesn't work, maybe I've got the belts on wrong? Hard to imagine as there are only two belts, a larger one and a smaller one, the tape counter belt is fine.

So I was wondering, if some kind soul has one, could they take a couple of close up pics of the belts, just to confirm that I have them on right. I would be happy to provide my gratitude in exchange.

Also if you have one of these, and had a similar experience I would hear from you.

Thanks.

Edit: Thought I'd add a pic.

[ Image ]
You can try posting pics of your deck so maybe someone can tell where they go ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.