More than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this next thread, I ask the WGM:

Of your BoomBox collection do you have More than one of the same boombox?

If you do, then how do they vary? Clour? Specifications? Radio Bands?

If you have More than one of the same boombox, *AND* they have variations, then please show them in this thread.

Please quote te Make, Model, and how they vary.

Here goes mine........ I have FOUR of the same box. Variation? Colour.

Sharp QT-27s.....Variation is the colour of each

Yes, I know, the other one is missing in this picture. I will need to re-do this pic.

The missing one is QT-27 BLUE.

Next, show your boomboxes that you have more than one of, where they vary somehow.

I can't wait for someone to show their silver AND gold Conions!

Is there a WGM member here with both of those C-100Fs?

This is the thread for them! Get posting, baby! :-D

-BoomBoxDeluxe.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Very nice, BBD! Somehow, I wound up with three Panasonic RX-C45s. They all look the same though. :sad:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
i have two sony fh215rs. one sounds louder than the other for sure. not by much but by some for sure.

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Damn! Ghettoman has the hookup! :w00t:

Here's my JVC PC-11's that I had . I stripped one box to complete my original box that was missing some accesories. I sold the stripped down one about a year ago. So now I only have one glorious example of an originial pc-11 complete with service manual. My grail is complete and life is good. :cool:

PHADE

Member (SA)
Jun 11, 2009
The top boxes are tight. I like the one with the green stickers out of the three.

Ghettoman, that's sweet. :-D :thumbsup:

Thing is though, how do they vary?

Take the GF-8989s for example......How do they differ? Surely they're not all the same? :huh:

I knew you had a couple of duplicates here-and-there, but all of those?! :w00t: :lol:

I can see variations in the GF-575s which is cool.....the 'black' one and the 'silver' one. :cool:

It is great to have two of the same box. I have two identical Hitachi TRK 3D80s (speaker grills are a bit beaten in on one though.....) and I like to occasionally use both of them at the same time on line-in where all of the speakers on one are the Left channel, and all the speakers on the other are the Right channel.

Sit in between them, and the sound is fantastic! :cool: :thumbsup:

-BoomBoxDeluxe.

geoffhartwell

Member (SA)
May 12, 2009
suffolk uk
BoomBoxDeluxe said:
Nice, Geoffhartwell. :cool:

Out of interest, how do the VZs vary?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but the Green-label GF......That's a '767 isn't it? I have a '767 also.

-BoomBoxDeluxe.
yes the green lable gf is a 767, i like it better than the 777. as for the vz they are the same, well one is different as in one is mine and the other is a friends that ive just finished repairing. thought id through them in the pic while i have 2 here at mo :-D

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
My "family" of Panasonic RX-FM15 mini's...
The four (that I know of) colors for North America, along with a National (international version with SW) and a Quasar.

Here's the front of one of the color FM-15's, not visible in the group photo:

Status
Not open for further replies.