Hello

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Hey all
I wanted a nice retro box for my shed and got a nice Amstrad with a pop out walkman on ebay, while waiting for it to arrive i came aross this site while looking for pictures of my Amstrad. Then i found the collections page.. :drool: now im hooked.
Anyway hello again all, this place rocks.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Welcome aboard, iap! :yes: Be sure and post some pics of the Amstrad when it arrives. :agree:

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Hi all,
Not posted for a couple of years so I thought I would re-introduce myself.
Well, the Amstrad with pop out Walkman that I mentioned in my first post increased to 100+ boxes over the following 10 years from all corners of the globe including China, Canada, USA, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria and France.
I have sold and traded a few along the way so my current collection sits at about 50. I have had quite a few of the big hitters over the years but now I am mostly settled with what ive got.
Nice to see a few new names on the boards, especially from the UK.
Have a nice Day :-)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
im_alan_partridge said:
Hi all,
Not posted for a couple of years so I thought I would re-introduce myself.
Well, the Amstrad with pop out Walkman that I mentioned in my first post increased to 100+ boxes over the following 10 years from all corners of the globe including China, Canada, USA, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria and France.
I have sold and traded a few along the way so my current collection sits at about 50. I have had quite a few of the big hitters over the years but now I am mostly settled with what ive got.
Nice to see a few new names on the boards, especially from the UK.
Have a nice Day :-)
Welcome back man .
I always liked that amstrad box.
Didn't you build some new shelving last a saw ?.